Demo Site

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Doctor Who Adventures - Issue 259

The cover and info on the next edition of Doctor Who Adventures magazine:

"Don’t tell anyone - but I’m being watched."

"Cameras seem to be following me everywhere I go. And it’s always when my life takes a turn for the dramatic, like when I’m saving the universe from a fate worse than broccoli. It’s never when I’m having toast and a boiled egg for breakfast."

"I wonder what they’re up to?"


This weeks issue comes with a "grow your own Cyberman" set and a pack of Monster Invasion trading cards.

Also inside…
Big Bag in Space
Alien Adventure
Rory Fast Facts
Malthill Way
Who’s That
Military Mission
Plus much more

Issue 259 of Doctor Who Adventures magazine is on sale from 8th March at all good newsagents until 14th March priced £2.50 per copy.

0 comments: