Demo Site

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Radio Times - New Doctor Who Cover

Jenna-Louise Coleman dons the cover of this week's edition of Radio Times magazine in preparation for the Doctor Who series seven final The Name of the Doctor, read on for further details:

In this weeks Radio Times - Doctor Who - Jenna-Louise Coleman…

On being in the public spotlight:
“Matt warned me that there’s nothing that can prepare you for it. All I can do is enjoy it. I’ve noticed some changes – nothing huge. I have a really cool job and get to do these crazy things and you do have so many ‘pinch me’ moments. I’ve just been sent emails with pics of the Clara doll, which is kind of…”

She hints at the finale of the mystery of the Impossible Girl :
“In the beginning we see a Clara in the 60s, 70s and the 80s so there are a lot of costume changes, which I love. Always one for a bit of dressing up, me. Love a red carpet. Richard E Grant is back with his evil Great Intelligence, the Doctor’s greatest secret is revealed, all of his friends rally round to protect him and we finally understand why the Doctor has met Clara so many different times.”

On working with Matt Smith:
“His first advice was never Google yourself and, now that I’ve got a three-month break, he said take your time and choose your next role carefully. I’ve read loads of scripts but nothing I’m really in love with.”

The rest of the interview can be found in this week's edition of Radio Times magazine: on sale now until 24th May priced £1.10 per copy.

0 comments: