Demo Site

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Torchwood - New Radio Plays?

John Barrowman has recently revealed that Torchwood could return in the form of several audio plays as well as the possibility of a new TV series. Barrowman stated "I do know that we’re doing three or four radio plays for the BBC for Torchwood. My sister and I are discussing the possibility of writing one of them and whether or not that leads to something…

He adds: "I'm full-time with Arrow now. It’s not a question of me not wanting to do it, it’s a question of the BBC wanting to do it or others wanting to do Torchwood. I know the fans are out there so I think they’d be silly not to. [The Arrow producers have] always said, ‘If you need to go and do a special, we’ll let you go do it."

Barrowman went on to state that there could be three-to-four new Torchwood audio plays with production involved from both former executive producer Julie Gardner and head writer Russell T. Davies.

0 comments: